Tomorrow Aaron and I have our 20 week doctor's appointment at American Hospital in the morning and then a 20 week ultrasound at the Fetal Medicine Clinic in the afternoon. Please keep your fingers crossed that we will be able to find out our baby's gender and that the baby will look nice and healthy!
For the record, Aaron is 100% positive the baby is a girl, along with my friend Kristen who had a dream that I was pregnant and the baby was a girl before I even told her I was preggo! I was dreaming all throughout my first trimester that we were having a little boy but as soon as my second trimester started in every single dream the baby has been a girl!! A lot of people are assuming I want the baby to be a girl but honestly I will be so happy either way! I just want to the baby to be healthy!!!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment