Calabar is an ultra swanky bar where a lot of hotties who live in Dubai hang out at. So it was perfectly natural for us to be there! :) I actually bought a really cute top from Forever 21 that I wore out but I forgot to get a picture taken of me and Aaron. I figure that I can probably fit into the shirt for about one more month so I will try to take a picture of that cute outfit again! We hung out at Calabar for a while and then went over to the Souk al Bahar for dinner at a restaurant called The Meat Co around 9pm (and yes, Aaron did make a lot of "man meat" jokes...when he and Jon are together it is never ending!). We sat outside and it wasn't too bad! I definitely understand the term "waves of heat". At some points we would be sweating like crazy and then at other times it got a little breezy and we all cooled off. I think it was probably around 100-102 F at that point...and humid!
I forgot to take pictures after Calabar so sadly I don't have too much new stuff to show you. The view is of downtown Burj Dubai so the pictures might look similar to other ones I have put up in previous posts. 




No comments:
Post a Comment