Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going to the Movies

Last night, Aaron and I saw X-Men Origins. We really liked it! I actually liked the previous 2 X-Men movies (normally I don't like those types of movies) so I figured that I would really like Wolverine. When you see a movie in Dubai, the entire movie is subtitled in Arabic. The first movie we ever saw here, which was last summer, was Get Smart and we had no idea what to expect! We weren't sure if the movie was going to be in English or Arabic but we were up for whatever!

The movies are a lot like the ones back in the states. I took a picture of the theater (located in the Mall of the Emirates) and unfortunately it came out blurry but hopefully you will get the general idea! I can't wait for the new theater to open in the Dubai Mall...we will be able to walk to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment