Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

What the heck is that...

As Aaron and I were leaving the Dubai mall the other day we stumbled upon this:


Now, you know I can be immature I won't even blog about the thoughts that started going through my head. It turns out that it's an advertisement for Kidzania, (the big red sign underneath it gave it away) which is going to be this new play area for kids that will mimic a real life city. The kids can choose any type of profession they want from doctor, pilots, fashion models, construction workers, etc. and "do stuff" that they would do if they were adults with these types of jobs and they actually learn stuff about the jobs while they are hanging out there. It's "educational" fun. This website actually has a pretty good description of everything it has to offer. Read the article if you have a free minute! http://www.ameinfo.com/189089.html
I think I heard somewhere that the plane (the picture above is the nose of a plane) is supposed to be a real, actual sized plane but I can't find anything online that confirms that. Oh well, it looks like it's going to be an interesting place regardless!
Here's Aaron. I wanted him to do something inappropriate to the plane but he refused so I had to settle with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment