Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scrapbooking

Today I went on my first ever scrapbooking extravaganza and I can't believe how fun it was! I am now totally addicted to it! I decided to make a "Baby Girl" scrapbook and it was a lot of fun to pick out the book as well as all the pages and embellishments. I can't believe how much $$ I spent but it was definitely well worth it.

My friend Suzanne, who is a big time scrapbooker coordinated our get-together and we went to the one and only scrapbooking place in Dubai. Suzanne helped me get started and showed me the ropes of scrapbooking. Cara and Kelly Anne, who are also friends of Suzanne's came as well and for 5 hours we chatted a ton, laughed a lot, and talked smack about our husbands (well at least I did!) Haha! :)


Here are some pics from the day:


This is the album I picked out. The little girls hugging on it is actually a removable picture so once I have the baby I will put a picture of her in it. I love it- it's "shabby chic"-esque.
The two pages I made...It's her ultrasound pics and the top of it says "Baby Girlie Girl". I'm going to write something in the dark pink areas about where each ultrasound was, what it was like, etc. Me posing with all my newly acquired scrapbooking supplies!
It was Cara's first time scrapbooking too..she was making a scrapbook about her son, Crue, who is 18 months old.KellyAnne made all these little animals and embellishments using a machine that I can't remember the name of. She is making a scrapbook for her son, Ryan.
Suzanne made a few pages but then made a list of scrapbook pages she is going to make. She has a ton of pictures and was organizing those as well....scrapbooking is intense!!!We had a lot of fun and I can't wait until our next scrapbook adventure! LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment