While shopping in Waitrose (a "high-end" UK supermarket that carries a lot of USA products) I happened to be looking at some handsoap and these two guys were next to me. They were probably somewhere around 40 years old each. One of them looked at me and said "Congrats on your baby girl". I told him it was a girl and he said "Yeah I know". So I asked him if he was psychic or something and he said yes. He told me that the baby was telling him everything that he knew...I was kinda doubtful (come on- telling me it's a girl is a 50/50 chance) but....
He asked me if I wanted to know the due date so of course I said yeah and he told me it was August 8th! Well, baby girl's due date is August 7th. That was weird, especially since I had just gotten off the phone with my mom earlier and I told her that I am convinced that the baby will be born at the end of July. I told the guy he was freaking me out!! He also told me that she will have Aaron's eyes, my nose (thank god) and my cheek bones (lucky girl ;) ). He said there are angels all around her. He also said she is going to be a handful, especially when she's 15. I asked him if she was going to make me a grandma when she's 15 and he laughed and said no!
Overall, it was kinda freaky and if I do have her on the 8th I will totally believe in psychics!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment