My brother Danny has a big crush on her mainly because she likes meat, drinks beer and watches Family Guy..and he said "she's hot"! He told me that if she could legally date him (at the time he was a mere 17) he would beat up her boyfriend and Silvia and Dan would become an item. Haha! I reminded him that it's no longer the 1500s and women have a say in who they can date and he of course in true Danny fashion, never considered the fact that a girl would not be interested in him.
Anyways, Silvia came out and we hung out, chatted up a storm, had some good meals and before we knew it, she was on a plane going to her college reunion in DC!
Here are some pics we took at Bertucci's. She gave me a gorgeous Vera Bradley diaper bag as a baby gift which I ment to take a picture of but unfortunately I have been terrible lately with picture taking and my mom is bringing out the diaper bag next month when she comes to visit because I ran out of room! I will definitely have a picture of the diaper bag up though because it's too cute and I want to share it with everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment