Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms out there, especially my mom! :) We celebrated mother's day this weekend (basically our Friday and Saturday, since Aaron has to work today) and it was a lot of fun! Aaron told me he wanted to make my first Mother's Day special and he really did! On Friday, we went to Shakespeare Restaurant located in the Souk al Bahar, which I had been dying to try out for a while. It was sooo yummy! I had a grilled chicken sandwich that had mozzarella cheese and spicy mustard with a chocolate milkshake and Aaron had a calzone that was as big as a dinner plate (he ate the whole thing!). I'm definitely going to take my mom here when she visits next month! Here is a pic I took of the restaurant:




We also made a stop at Louis Vuitton and Baby Girl bought her momma a new purse and Aaron arranged for me to have a Mother's Day special facial Monday at the spa at the Palace hotel! Woo Hoo! Overall it's been a great Mother's Day weekend and I can't wait to see what Aaron plans for next year! Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw the stinkin adorable purse...but you didn't mention the facial...Oh, boy...I can't wait to hear about it. The Palace is like one of the best spas...Just sitting in envy!!
    Glad you stopped by the pool today. See you on Wednesday!
    Smiles, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete