Aaron and I had a doctor appointment today and we got a sweet little surprise. I have a new doctor since the doctor that I had moved to
Cincinnati and this new doctor happens to be a male. Well, none of the Arabic women will see him because it's a conservative culture and they won't give him a ticket to club
va-jay-jay so he has A LOT of free time (according to a friend of mine...she didn't exactly put it in those words but you get the general idea). He asked me if I wanted to do an ultrasound so of course I said yes! I ran out to the waiting room, grabbed Aaron, and we went back to the ultrasound room.
So he did confirm that our baby is definitely a girl (which was great because I started to get worried that maybe the other doctor made a mistake) and he also told us that she measured to be a little over 3 pounds!
Here's her pic! I think she looks like Aaron and he thinks she looks like me!
My brother Johnny says that he thinks she has his lips...and I hope he's right!!! I can definitely see it!

Aww she's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her
ReplyDelete