Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

CT Baby Shower

My mom threw me a little baby shower in CT and it was so much fun! I am going to take pics of all the cute stuff that baby girl got, but it will take me a little while because half of the gifts are still in CT waiting for my mom to take them out for us!
Here are a few pics my friend Liz took of the shower:
I do have a picture of Aaron and I but I am making the weirdest and creepiest face ever that I cannot possibly put it on the interenet...sorry for all of you who are wondering where the heck Aaron disappeared to on this blog!
Me and Liz..the random dots on the walls are paint samples that my mom put up because she is repainting the living room walls!

My brother Johnny stopped towards the end of the shower with his girlfriend Haizea...they bought baby girl the sweetest little white knit dress and also a onesie with lots of hearts on it! Pics coming soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment